I will guide you on how to get to Lekki phase 1 from Mile 2. Getting to Lekki phase 1 from Mile 2 is very straightforward. All you need to do is to Walk To Mile 2 Motor Park or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to Mile 2 Motor Park.
Take a LagBus from Mile 2 Motor park, tell them you are going to CMS BRT.Alight/ get down at CMS BRT
LagBus Cost: N250
Join the queue for LagBus from CMS BRT, tell them you are going to Ajah Bus stop. Alight/ get down at Lekki phase 1 Bus Stop
Lag Bus Cost: 150 -200
Walk To Lekki Phase 1 Gate (Bus Park)
Flag down Danfo from Lekki phase 1 Gate (Bus park), tell them you are going to Durosinmi Etti. Alight/ get down at Fola Osibo
Danfo Cost: N50 -100
Total Estimate: N450- 550
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 24mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Mile 2 to Lekki phase 1, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
From mile 2 to Lekki Phase 1 via Expressway1/Ring Rd/E1.
44 min (25 km)
44 min in current traffic
1. Head northeast
2. Turn right toward Apapa-Oshodi Express Way
3. Turn right onto Apapa-Oshodi Express Way
4. Slight right onto the ramp to Lagos
5. Slight right onto Lagos – Badagry Expy/F100
6. Turn left onto Apapa Rd/A1
7. Take the exit toward Iganmu Rd
8. Continue straight onto Costain Round About
9. Take the ramp to Eko Bridge
10. Take the exit toward Victoria Island/Osborne Rd/Alfred Rewane Rd
11. Merge onto Osborne Rd
12. Turn left onto Bayo Kuku Rd
13. Turn right onto Gerrard Road
14. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
15. Exit the roundabout onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
16. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Admiralty Way
17. Exit the roundabout onto Admiralty Way
18. Arrive at location: Lekki Phase 1
For the best route in current traffic visit
Google Route Map from Lekki Phase 1 to Mile 2
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.