I will guide you on how to get to Lekki phase1 from lkeja. Getting to Lekki phase1 from lkeja is very straightforward. All you need to do is to Flag down Yellow Bus( Danfo) from lkeja Underbridge or ask around from passers by, tell them you are going to Cms Central park. Alight/ get down at Cms Central park
Danfo Cost: N250
Flag down Danfo from Cms central park, tell them you are going to New Market (Maroko)Bus stop . Alight/ get down at Lekki phase1 Bus stop
Danfo Cost: N250 -300
Walk To Lekki phase1 Gate (Bus park)
Flag down Danfo from Lekki phase1 Gate (Bus park), tell them you are going to Durosinmi Etti. Alight /get down at Fola Osibo
Danfo Cost: N50 -100
Walk to your destination
Total Estimate:N550 -650
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 24mins.ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk,I will suggest you to take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from lkeja to Lekki phase1, I bet you will need to hire an Helicopter.
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you.
- 100 Best Hotels in Lagos Nigeria, Prices and Addresses
- How to get to Ikeja from Badagry
- How to get to Bariga from Ikeja
- How to Get to Opebi from Ikeja Underbridge
- How to get to Elegushi Beach from Ikeja
- How to Get to Balogun Market from Ikeja
- How to Get to Tafawa Balewa Square from Ikeja