I will guide you on how to get to Lekki from Oshodi. Getting to Lekki from Oshodi is very straightforward. First flag down the yellow bus(Danfo) from Oshodi lsale Bus stop or ask around from passers-by, tell them you are going to CMS Central park. Alight/get down at CMS Central park.
Danfo Cost: N200 -250
Flag Down yellow Bus(Danfo) from CMS Central park, tell them you are going to New Market (Maroko) Bus stop. Alight/get down at Lekki phase 1 Bus stop.
Danfo cost: N250 -300
Walk to Lekki Phase 1 Gate (Bus Park)
Flag down yellow Bus(Danfo) from Lekki Phase 1 Gate (Bus Park) tell them you are going to Durosinmi Etti.Alight/get down at Fola Osibo.
Danfo cost: N50 -100
Total Estimate: N500- 650
Your estimated time of Arrival(ETA) is 1hr 10mins. ln case of traffic you can expend more time.
This destination is far to walk, I will suggest you take a bus or Tricycle.
If you want to travel faster and wish you could fly from Ikorodu to Lekki, I bet you will need to hire a Helicopter.
Google Route Description For Drivers
From Ikorodu to Lekki Phase 1 via Ikorodu Rd/A1 and Expressway1/E1.
56 min (44 km)
56 min in current traffic
1. Head northwest on Raji Owolegbon St toward Kokoro Abu St
2. Turn left onto Kokoro Abu St
3. Turn left onto Adeniran Ogunsanya Rd
4. Turn right onto Alh. Alagago St
5. Turn right onto Ayangburen Rd
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ikorodu Rd/A1
7. Keep right to continue on Ikorodu Rd
8. Slight right onto the ramp to Oworonshoki
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Oworonshoki
10. Merge onto Expressway1/Lagos – Ojoo Expy/Third Axial Rd/E1
11. Keep left to continue on Expressway1/Ring Rd/Third Mainland Bridge/E1
12. Take the exit toward Ikoyi
13. Continue onto Osborne Rd
14. Turn left onto Bayo Kuku Rd
15. Turn right onto Gerrard Road
16. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
17. Exit the roundabout onto Lekki – Ikoyi Link Bridge
18. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Admiralty Way
19. Exit the roundabout onto Admiralty Way
20. Arrive at location: Lekki Phase 1
Pls note that this route has tolls if you are driving your personal car, you will have to pay for the toll fee.
For the best route in current traffic see the map below
If you are confused, If you should go by road or by bus you can drop your final destination in the comment section let’s see how we can assist you