Do you know you can actually check your FCMB account balance on any mobile phone even without an internet connection by using FCMB USSD Code? Checking your FCMB account balance is just an SMS away.
In this guide, I will show you how you can check your FCMB account on a CDMA phone without internet.
**Please note that you may be charged for this service by your mobile service provider.
To check your FCMB account using USSD code, you will need to have your registered mobile number. (No separate registration required).
More than check balance, you can use FCMB SMS Banking using USSD code to also check your bank account balance, request for a cheque book, get One-time password (OTP), check Reward Points, do cash transfer, pay utility bills and lots more.
Some few reasons to use the FCMB USSD Code banking service is;
- Enable you to make a request for your banking information on your mobile phone anytime and anywhere
- You don’t need to register separately for the service
- It is easy to Use.
- Internet connection is not required
The FCMB Banking service is available to All FCMB customers worldwide.
Check FCMB Account Balance Using USSD Code
Power on your phone,
Make sure it is containing the mobile number you used in opening your FCMB account.
Be sure it is connected to Signal from your service provider
Dial *322*214*0# which is the (on the registered mobile phone number you used in opening your FCMB account to see your account number on mobile.
We hope you are able to check your FCMB account Balance Using USSD on mobile. If you encounter any issues whatsoever, b sure to use the comment section so we can suggest help.
- How to apply for BBNaija Season 5 audition
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer in Nigeria
- How to check Your MTN Phone Number Easily
- Complete List of all 774 Local Governments in Nigeria
- Top 30 Popularly Grown Nigerian Flowers
- How to Learn French Quick in Nigeria
- 9 Oil Producing States in Nigeria & Barrels Per Day